Streamline Athletes’ high-performance track and field ambassadors: New to the crew
Every single track and field or cross country student-athlete who pursues the sport at the collegiate level has their own unique journey.
That’s why we started Streamline Athletes: to help every high school runner, jumper, and thrower define their journey - and to do it with confidence.
It’s also why we’re excited to grow our list of brand ambassadors, with seven high-performance track and field athletes from across North America, to showcase their own distinctive experiences within the sport. In January we introduced you to our first five brand ambassadors: Andre De Grasse, Aaron Brown, Alysha Newman, Justyn Knight and Ben Flanagan.
Well, we are back with even more! Our new athletes, Sha’Carri Richardson, Phylicia George, Liz Gleadle, Christabel Nettey, Charles Philibert-Thiboutot, John Gay and Regan Yee will have a platform to share their stories from getting their start in track and field, to climbing the collegiate ranks and breaking onto the international stage.
Each ambassador will be collaborating with Streamline Athletes to connect with high school runners, jumpers, and throwers. Throughout the year, track fans can expect to find content across the ambassadors’ and Streamline Athletes’ social media channels, on our blog, and in other virtual formats as well. Stay tuned for sneak peeks into the day-to-day training of these athletes, their Olympic preparations and tips for athletes navigating collegiate recruitment. All of this and more will be brought to you through live interviews, Q&A sessions, mentorship opportunities and podcasts, to name just a few.
It’s our hope that the paths taken by some of the world’s most elite athletes inspire more younger athletes to pursue higher education and sport beyond high school.
Connect with us on social for more Streamline Athletes ambassador content:
Meet our 2021 Streamline Athletes ambassadors
100m (10.72 PR), 200m (22.00 PR)
United States of America
- 2016 AAU Junior Olympics 100m Gold
- 2017 Pan American U20 Athletics Championships Gold (4x100m)
- 2019 NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships double medalist (100m gold, 200m silver)
- NCAA Collegiate Record Holder (100m)
- World Junior Record Holder (100m, 200m)
60m hurdles (7.93 PR), 100m hurdles (12.65 PR), Two-woman bobsleigh
- 2011 World Championships seventh place (100m hurdles)
- 2012 London Olympics sixth place (100m hurdles)
- 2016 Rio Olympics eighth place (100m hurdles)
- 2018 NACAC Championships bronze (4x100m)
- 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics bronze (two-woman bobsleigh)
Javelin (64.83m PR)
- Four-time NAIA Champion and NAIA record holder
- Canadian National Record Holder
- 2008 & 2010 NACAC U23 gold
- 2012 London Olympics twelfth place
- 2014 & 2018 Commonwealth Games fifth and fourth place
- 2015 & 2019 Pan American Games gold and silver
- 2016 Rio Olympics sixteenth place
Long jump (6.99m PR)
- 2012 NACAC U23 Championships gold
- 2013 NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships silver
- 2014 Commonwealth Games bronze
- 2015 Pan American Games gold
- 2015 World Championships fourth
- 2016 Rio Olympics twentieth
- 2018 Commonwealth Games gold
- National Record Holder
1500m (3:34.23 PR), Mile (3:54.52 PR)
- 2012 NACAC U23 Championships 1500m silver (1500m)
- 2013 and 2015 Canadian Interuniversity Sport Athlete of the Year
- 2015 Pan American Games bronze (1500m)
- 2016 Rio Olympics sixteenth (1500m)
- 2018 NACAC Championships bronze (1500m)
3000m Steeplechase (8:23.96 PR)
- Three-time NAIA Outdoor Track and Field Championships gold
- 2018 U SPORTS Cross Country Championships fourth place
- 2019 World Athletics Championships qualifier
1500m (4:09.29 PR), 3000m (8:57.84 Indoor PR), 3000m Steeplechase (9:35.49 PR)
- Won five U SPORTS national titles, including three individual titles (1500m and 3000m)
- 2018 Canadian Track and Field Championships silver (steeplechase)
- 2019 World Athletics Championships qualifier (steeplechase)
We are thrilled to welcome and add Sha’Carri, Phylica, Liz, Christabel, Charles, John and Regan to our ambassador program and to collaborate with them. You won’t want to miss all that’s to come, so be sure to stay tuned into Streamline Athletes across all social channels.
Processing your application
There was an error sending the email, please try again
Great!Check your inbox and click the link to confirm your subscription
Back to Homepage